Building the Brewers: Bud Selig and the Return of Major League Baseball to Milwaukee was published by McFarland & Company on October 31, 2019.
Readers of the book will discover:
- The owners, teams, and ballparks behind decades of minor league baseball in Milwaukee and Seattle
- The rise and fall of the Milwaukee Braves, leading to a five-year struggle to return baseball to the city
- The brief history of the Seattle Pilots, from the team’s exhilarating beginnings through financial ruin and bankruptcy court
- How a major league team was relocated a week prior to the 1970 season
- How the Brewers franchise eventually created an identity, built a supportive fan base, and a contending team in 1978
Order it here:
eBook versions will be available at various times depending on the platform. I understand it could be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
I am available for interviews and book events. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect.
Thank you for you support! This has been a crazy ride to publication!